Monday 6 October 2008

Books to make you single guys smile.

Here are a few books which have just been released to give you a giggle and get you wise towards men.
First up we have, 'I love babies and other lies he'll tell you to get you into bed' by Sarah Herman. This retails at £5.99 and was released today.
Here are a few to watch out for - "I only sweat when I'm around girls I really fancy", "I'd love a big wedding", "For me sex is all about artistic impression" and "I'm really good with kids."
If you have ever had one of these lines dropped into a conversation then you will not be a stranger to the fact that men can be very creative with the truth to get what they want.
This photo book is packed with all the hilarious one liners that men tell when attempting to pull!

And next we have 'Naughty Wit, Quips and Quotes to make you blush' by Aubrey Malone.
This retails at £9.99 and is out now.
Here is a little taster of what you will be in store for - "My schoolmates would make love to anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself to that," Emo Phillips and the classic, "The only way to get over a man is to get under another one," Jane Tyler.
For more of these risque ripostes and smutty wise cracks from writers and comedians why not check this one out.
Both of these titles are published by Summerdale and available at all good bookshops and internet booksellers.

No comments: