Thursday 11 June 2009

Eating out on a date

I don't what it is but when I am on a date I completely lose my appetite.
Now I am not saying that I am greedy but I can eat, I very rarely leave my food and I can normally always manage a dessert.
But put me in front of a male and I completely lose my appetite and become aware of what and how I am eating.
I discovered this last weekend when I ordered a pizza and after one slice I couldn't bare to eat anymore, out of guilt and embarrassment I managed to force down a few more but I still ended up leaving half!
This also lead me to find out that there are only two men (excluding family members) that I am completely and utterly comfortable eating in front of and that is my best friend and my ex boyfriend.
I don't care if they see me with pasta sauce all around my mouth or chocolate sauce on my forehead!
I am hoping that this phobia will disappear over time otherwise I am going to get hungry.

No comments: