Saturday 17 January 2009

21 and single

So I turned 21-years-old this week and I had a little panic.
This time last year I was with the guy I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with and now I have got to start all over again.
So after I had calmed down, I decided I needed to come up with a plan so that this didn't happen on every birthday, Valentine's Day and Christmas until I finally get myself a new boyfriend.
So I decided that I have four years to find myself someone who is husband material!
As long as I am with someone by the time I am 25 then everything else should slot into place.
Because I don't want to get married until I am least 30 so that will give me five years with this guy - whoever he may be!
So with all that decided I can now relax and start looking for Mr Right.
Three years and 360 days to go.

No comments: