Sunday 14 March 2010

My faith in men

Now I know I haven't updated this in a while but unfortunately my love life has taken a serious nose dive and I haven't had much material.
It also hasn't helped that my faith in men has been completely shattered over the past few months as one after another footballers and popstars have been found to be love rats.
Why can men not keep it in their pants? They should be grateful that a beautiful woman has chosen them to spend their life with them and not be so greedy.
It all started with John Terry.
Now I am a Chelsea fan and him being the captain of my football team he was my hero.
And then I find out he has cheated on his wife with his best friend's ex girlfriend.
Then there was Ashley Cole - another Chelsea footballer - but to be honest this one came as no surprise and I hope Cheryl Cole continues to see sense and never lets him near her again.
Then came Vernon Kay. He never actually cheated on his wife but what he did was shameful.
And now Mark Owen and Howard Donald from Take That have admitted to cheating.
How are women expected to trust a man when they are capable of doing this to us?

No comments: