Saturday 22 May 2010

I've lost my mojo

I am about to make an admission that I probably shouldn't be making on the world wide web but this blog is all about relationships highs and lows and this is a major low.
I haven't kissed a boy in nearly a year - and it's not out of choice either.
Over the last year I have found I have either become too choosy or I have just not had the opportunity.
When I first started to get back out there after coming to terms with being single again since 17 I would get chatted up and approached by men in pubs and clubs.
But now at 22 anyone who plucks up the courage to approach me I automatically dismiss them -sometimes without even looking at them.
And now in the past few weeks I don't get any attention at all - nothing, na da, zilch.
I would like to think that I am just having too much fun to notice but I fear this isn't the case.
I think what my main problem is I would like to meet someone who has a similar taste in music to me - I want a boyfriend who will want to take me to Download Festival - not Global Gathering.
So depending on where I am could automatically kill your chances if I see you singing every word to DJ what's her name!
I just hope my perfect man is out there somewhere - and that he is not afraid to approach me!

No comments: