Wednesday 26 May 2010

Sex And The City 2

There are only two days to go before Sex and the City 2 hits the big screen. And I for one can't wait!

It has been a long two years without these four fab ladies being on our big screen and along with the clothes and shoes I am desperate to see what has been happening between Carrie and Mr Big.

Has it been wedded bliss for the pair? Well seeing as SPOILER ALERT I have seen Aidan in the trailer below I fear there could be some problems on the horizon.

Now I know this isn't real but these ladies always make me feel better about man troubles that come about because at least one - if not all - have been through it all at least once before.

So slip on your Manolo Blahniks and get the girls together and make a night of it.

Check out the trailer for a teaser!

No comments: