Monday 15 November 2010

The first cut is the deepest

I heard this song the other day and as I listened to the words I realised that this is how I have been feeling lately.
The reason why I have been so closed off from men recently is because I don't ever want to get hurt again.
I got so hurt the first time I opened by heart to someone that I won't ever let myself feel like that again because I don't think I'm ready to get my heart broken again.
I won't let myself admit how I feel because if I do and it all goes wrong then I'm right back where I started when I began this blog and so much has changed since then that I can't let that happen.
But saying that I think now I have realised what I have been too afraid to admit to myself for so long that maybe I can start to relax and just let things take their course and see where it leaves me and to not be afraid!

No comments: