Monday 15 November 2010

The results are in - the number one weird crush for 2010 is...

As my last post was quite serious I thought I should follow it up with something light hearted.
The results for the top 25 weird crushes as voted by Heat magazine readers are now in.
So who got the number one spot? Not so fast.
Back in May I shared with you who made the 2009 hot (or not) list and Derren Brown took the prestigious top spot.
A few of this year's new entries include Masterchef's Gregg Wallace and John Torode who just made the cut at numbers 25 and 24 respectively and perhaps the biggest shock in the countdown - the man from the 'Go Compare' adverts who just missed out on the top 10 at number 11.
But I am so pleased to reveal that the winner is probably one of the most sincere and sweet men to grace television and is one of the funniest people I have ever heard - have you guessed it? This year's number one Weird Crush goes to the wonderful Karl Pilkington.
Love this man and well done to everyone for voting for him.
Check out who made up the rest of the list.

2 comments:

Competitons said...

Russell Howard is no One comedy star.I like him.

Competitions said...

//////He is an awesome star\\\\\\\\\\