Saturday 15 November 2008

Your ex has a new girlfriend.

This is the bridge that I had to cross this week.
For the last few weeks I have felt really happy with everything and finally felt that I was moving forward but this has thrown me sideways.
The fact that he is seeing someone else really isn't the issue because he has every right to.
The thing that has annoyed me is that three days before I find out about his new bit on the side, he phoned me and told me that he missed me!
What the hell is wrong with him? What good did he think would come out of ringing me to tell me that he missed me and then me finding out he was seeing someone else.
And not only does he have a new girlfriend - he is with the girl who he slept with only weeks after we broke up and who is the same girl who he claimed to just be friends with during the last few months of our relationship and who he had no feelings for.
And to make things even worse as well, he didn't even tell me, I had to find out for my self.
God bless facebook and my investigative journalist side.
I can finally stop letting him back into my life and start to move on properly.
So my next few posts are going to take a bit of a different approach and they are going to focus on being single and happy and not being taken for a ride by the opposite sex.
Unless it's a really hot guy who is worth it!

No comments: